News

Obama has proposed 442 tax hikes since taking office

on

obamaPresident Barack Obama has tried to raise taxes 442 times since taking office, according to a new report from American’s for Tax Reform.

“History tells us what Obama was able to do. This list reminds us of what Obama wanted to do,” said Grover Norquist, president of ATR.

The list of proposed tax increases, not including the 20 tax increases enacted under the Affordable Care Act, is as follows:

• 79 tax increases for FY 2010
  • 52 tax increases for FY 2011
  • 47 tax increases for FY 2012
  • 34 tax increases for FY 2013
  • 137 tax increases for FY 2014
  • 93 tax increases for FY 2015

The full list of Obama’s proposed tax increases can be viewed here.

About Steve Robinson

Steve Robinson is Editor Emeritus of The Maine Wire and currently producer for the Howie Carr Show. Follow him on Twitter @Stevie_Rob or send him an email at Steve@HowieCarrShow.com.

8 Comments

1. maillot as monaco enfant 2014

October 4, 2014 at 4:08 PM

I truly love your site.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you develop this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own website and would like to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!|

2. Lilia Gayoso

October 5, 2014 at 5:08 PM

jooouli

3. nouveau maillot psg pas cher

October 6, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to present something again and help others like you aided me.|

4. maillot ol 2014

October 7, 2014 at 11:50 AM

You have made some decent points there. I looked on the net for more info about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.|

5. camiseta real madrid

October 7, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It’s the little changes that will make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!|

6. maillot liverpool

October 7, 2014 at 3:55 PM

I drop a comment when I like a article on a site or I have something to valuable to contribute to the discussion. Usually it’s triggered by the passion communicated in the article I browsed. And on this article %BLOG_TITLE%. I was actually excited enough to leave a thought :-) I do have 2 questions for you if you usually do not mind. Could it be only me or does it give the impression like a few of the remarks come across as if they are written by brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are posting on additional places, I’d like to follow you. Could you make a list every one of your public pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?|