Maine Wire Editor-in-Chief Steve Robinson joined WVOM’s George Hale and Ric Tyler Thursday morning to discuss the migrant protest on Park Ave in Portland, the simmering migrant crisis, and how political leaders are attempting to resolve the problem.
Read more of the Maine Wire’s coverage here:
- “This Is Insanity”: Portland Maine’s Liberal Redditors Turn on Migrant Policies
- Bad Food, No Showers: Migrants Protest Outside Portland Expo Over “Awful Conditions,” Uncertain Future Benefits
- Portland Officials Address Protest Over “Deplorable Conditions” at the Portland Expo
- South Portland Approves State-Funded Agreement to Keep Housing Migrants at Howard Johnson for 12 More Months
- Migrant Crisis: “No More Capacity” Says Sanford Police After 23 Angolan Families Arrive Seeking Shelter
- Medicaid for Illegal Aliens Bill Moves Forward in Maine