- Mills’ Late-Term Abortion Bill Gets Last Minute Work Session for Thursday Afternoon
- Maine Republicans Score Tentative Victory in Delaying Trans Trafficking Bill
- Lawmakers Nix Public School Transparency Bill Favored by Bipartisan Majority of Mainers
- Asylum Seekers Staying in Sanford Inn Will Soon Have to Find Another Place To Stay
- Chellie Pingree Says “No One Is Coming For Your Gas Stove” But Daughter Hannah Pingree Disagrees
- New England Energy Prices Have Increased as Demand Has Declined Due to Climate Policies, Report Finds
- Gardiner High School Implements Controversial New “American Flag Only” Policy Following Student Clash
- Taxes in Portland Could Rise by 10 Percent If State Declines to Help With Asylum Seeker Crisis: WGME
- Post Office Box 7829, Portland, Maine 04112
There’s no substance it’s all blather. Is he going to lower taxes or raise them? Which regulations will he eliminate? Invest in what or who and where does the money come from? Could we call this the “cotton candy” video it tastes good, but it’s full of hot air and it’s bad for you?
Bad haircut.., very bad haircut.
Don’t be fooled, Cutler is a liberal Democrat cut from the the same cloth as King, Baldacci and current Democrat majority that is the problem in Maine, never the solution.